Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Giorgio Armani Manta Ray Eyeshadow Duos

Giorgio Armani Beauty has introduced a new suite of eyeshadows. My first two just came (I think of the UPS guy as Santa Claus).

There are five Manta Ray color duos: natural, ocean, urban, stone, and pearl. I ordered ocean and stone and will probably run over to Saks as soon as they arrive in Chevy Chase and purchase natural and pearl.

The colors are luxurious and subtle, and, unfortunately, not captured well on the Armani Beauty Web site. Each has an element of greige (Armani code for gray and beige). On the lids, the colors are a perfect choice for day. Armani has given us "paint-by-numbers," effortless pairings by introducing the line's first duo shadows. As always, masterful!

Photo courtesy of Armani Beauty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I think I'm in love with the new shadows.