Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shu Uemura Unlimited Pink Collection


This spring, Shu Uemura introduced a beautiful collection of pink glosses and lipsticks. The Gloss Unlimited Pink Collection is perfect for these beautiful summer days when you want some bright "pretty in pink" color, but not too much. They offer five shades. The lipstick, called Rouge Unlimited Pink Collection, is offered in nine shades - something for everyone.

The Shu Uermura Web site says, "Gloss Unlimited is formulated with special shimmer and glitter to maximize color and shine," and it's suitable for all skin tones.

I like a little pigment in my gloss so that I can wear it without lipstick or lip liner underneath. The line offers us numbers, not names, which are hard to remember, but my favorite gloss is pk378S ($22), shown in the photo here.

The lipsticks have several lovely shades for my fair skin. Number pk343 ($23) has enough color to brighten me up and enhance my blue-green eyes. The highly pigmented shades range from light to bold and are all true pinks.

You can purchase these online from Sephora or Shu Uemura. If you can only have one, I recommend the gloss. Remember it next time you need that single extra purchase to reach 100 points in your Sephora Beauty Bank.

Photo courtesy of Sephora.


No comments: