Sunday, June 20, 2010

Smashbox Naked Beauty Mini Lip Gloss Winner

Revised post...

Congratulations to Kammi! She was notified by e-mail that she was the lucky winner of the Smashbox Naked Beauty gloss collection. Selected by random.org, Kammi's was one of many entries. This was a popular contest! I can see why; I love the set I bought for myself, with its luscious pastel colors. It's perfect for summer.

Thank you - to all who entered, to all who left or sent sweet notes, and to all my blog readers! My thanks, also, to my new Twitter followers. I try to put content on Twitter that's not "long enough" for a post here in the blog, so I hope you will stick around. We can chat there too! Remember, this summer I will do a contest only for followers.

We have these contests every week so that I can share with you my love of "the best things in beauty." Contests with over 70 entries are hard to win, so please don't get discouraged. Keep entering. We'll start another contest tonight. Come back later, please.

Photo courtesy of Smashbox

No comments: