Saturday, July 20, 2013

New: Natura Bissé High Density Lift

Normally, I wouldn't write about brand new skin care before I tested it thoroughly. However, I have a "close personal relationship" with Natura Bissé that's something akin to love. So I'll tell you about the company's latest miracle cream: High Density Lift ($290). Testers and samples have arrived at Neiman Marcus, but the for-sale product isn't expected for about a week.

Inspired by the newest trends and technology in facial lifting procedures and formulated with Natura Bissé's INHIBIT COLLECTION (a cosmetic alternative to micro-injections), High Density Lift is a revolutionary bio-revitalizing treatment. It was created to help us recapture the youthful definition of our facial contours by stimulating increased volume and internal lifting. It's formulated with a new PDGF-Remodeling Complex and the highest quality dual hyaluronic acids (HAs).

A breakthrough in Natura Bissé's quest for perfection led the company to an unprecedented treatment for reshaping and filling wrinkles. A concentrated blend of state-of-the-art ingredients promises to redensify the skin, plump it, and fill expression lines and wrinkles. How?

PDGF-Remodeling Complex is formulated with a proprietary, revolutionary ingredient - used for the first time in a cosmetic formula. It is a highly precise key polypeptide, derived from biotechnology, that helps to improve the quality of collagen, elastin, and natural HA. The PDGF-Remodeling Complex is the ingredient that provides the remodeling effect on the skin.

The dual HAs are unique, providing a perfect synergy of very low molecular weight HA with a cross-linked high molecular weight HA. The two combine to naturally fill fine lines and wrinkles through a tension mesh effect that provides natural lifting actions. HA helps maintain high levels of moisture in the skin (it's nature's sponge), even under demanding conditions, to plump the skin for a more youthful appearance.

In summary, the scoop on High Density Lift is that it:
  • Rebuilds youthful volume, lifting the skin day after day;
  • Restores density, fullness, and elasticity to the skin;
  • Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
  • Replenishes optimal hydration levels, providing day-long moisture; and
  • Minimizes pores.
Given my experience with Natura Bissé products, I suspect High Density Lift works. Nasrin Tanaly applied it to my face today, and I loved the feel and experience of application. She sent me home with a few samples. I won't be able to test it for 3-4 weeks, my preference for testing skin care before I evaluate it. I may have to invest in a jar. Amazingly, High Density Lift is priced at only $290. For high-end skin care these days, that's a bargain.

Definitely stop by your favorite Natura Bissé counter and ask for an introductions and samples. We can try it together.

Photo courtesy of fashionmonitor.com

6 comments:

sunnlitt said...

Well, Charleston Girl, that is way beyond my budget.
But,I am glad that you are enjoying it and hope that it does wonders for your already-wonderful skin!!

beano54 said...

I really want to try this range is quite pricey but need to finish my huge mountain of products first lol
have you tried the dr perricone nutritive cleanser would you recommed it
thanks

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Sunnlitt,

A Christmas list, perhaps?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Beano, it is pricey, but it's effective. That's why I love it.

I use Perricone's Nutritive Cleanser every day. Love it!

panties said...

The coolest part about High Density is the method of application: upwards motion, two times...I was specifically advised not to rub it into the skin. I have a sample that I'll be using later this week. I'm so stoked over this cream, probably more than the release of Diamond White Cream.

Charlestongirl said...

Panties,

I got that application lecture, but I have to admit that I think most of those directions that are pushed are meant to make customers think there's something magic about the cream. If a cream can't survive circular motion on application, there' something wrong with it. Break the molecules? Oh, please. :)

Fortunately, with this one, I have time to do little else. No morning massages!